There are different Oxygen Tank Regulators used throughout Europe, therefore you must always make sure which Regulator is right for the type of Oxygen Tank you own.
Please check the list below for commonly used regulators in different European countries.
- European #1: for DIN 477 #9 tanks.
- Poland (also uses Euro #2)
- European #2: for DIN 477 #6, SMS 690 or UNI 4406 tanks.
- Czech Republic
- Poland (also uses Euro #1)
- Bullnose: for BS 341-3 tanks.
- United Kingdom
Because there are different Oxygen Tanks used throughout Europe, O2-O3 cannot guarantee that the regulators listed above will work in your country.
Please contact your oxygen supplier before ordering, to make sure that the selected regulator will work with your Oxygen Tank.